Friday, June 08, 2007

I would add you to my blogroll but...

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

  • Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
  • Provide the following error code and additional information.
bX-sgayu

Additional information

blogID: .........
host: www.blogger.com
uri: /template-edit.do

This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience.

---------------

And so for days, I've not been able to change my template. God forbid something works correctly in this world aka Don't get me started on Comcast!

***Congrats to Schilling to ALMOST throwing a N0-hitter**
and
***I'm starting to rest up for my Sunday Swim. Only swam a 150, then 850, then a 500, then a 50 cooldown.***

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker