Friday, June 23, 2006

The Concert Train keep rollin'....All Night Long


So much to say....so much to say....so much to say....so much to say.

But alas All that has to wait as today is:

DAVE MATTHEWS BAND day

We gotta get outta here before the mad traffic hits and hopefully to hit a few rides before the show, but I need to say a few words.

Even though I've been super jazzed over going to the Tom Petty shows and really can't believe we don't have another one for a while (We got Camden,NJ tickets last night! WOO!!!), Dave should be pretty awesome.

Especially since I've never seen him at Hershey Park Stadium.

I've seen him a buncha times in the DC area but given our ticket location, I think we'll be able to beat the heat and just party on!

So until next time, this is garth saying...SSSAAHHWWIINNGGG!!!

1 comment:

honeykbee said...

*fingers flowing through air* dt dt dt dt dt! Dt dt dt dt dt! Dt dt dt dt dt!

 
eXTReMe Tracker