Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Let's see.....What's in the news?


In local action,
we have what is left of my brain after a 3-day weekend.
After the weekend, my boo is back and the dancing girls are gone ;)

On Friday, played Poker. Won $13 bucks.


In national news. Well, shit that's interesting to me:
In a surprise move to make our borders, the President has invited the Taliban into NY. It's a bold strategy, but how could it go wrong? Cheney could always get drunk and shoot em.
Fuckin' Dumbasses! and I mean whoever voted these people into office.

No more weed in NY - Yes, I know this is long time coming, but here's an article I finally got around to looking




Health Information of the Day:

Fun with Glucosamine and Chondroitin.


-This type-a-shit makes me feel old. In other news, my ankle has been in better shape. The pain is just enough to make me feel unstable during exercise.
-Guess it's time to head back to the pool. Feeling beat up doesn't seem to go away like they used to.
-That along with my neck and my knee; yea, I'm in great shape =-At least my muscle are more toned in most places, but certainly not where I want/need them to be.
-Stay tuned.

Station Break: They just censored (bleeped) the word "screwed" on Leno...at 12:15am EST



Now, On with the show....

So it's been almost a month, but we still remember our brothers back at WVU.
Congratulations Again!!
Looking forward to next season with my best friends at the Marshall Game. Luckily we're looking into getting rooms early, but the tickets don't go on sale til August.
-Speaking of them, K and I are trying to get together some plans to go see Kate, J-Love and lil'LJ.


news for the boo(s)

Peerflix -Crash = Nice of them the person to send it, when it just came out on HBO. Yes K, it was on HBO. No, I didn't watch it without you.


I'll leave you now


but first....

turn down your sound some -Link for the Dudes-safe for work-

1 comment:

honeykbee said...

I'm so glad I'm not a dude.

 
eXTReMe Tracker