The topic came to mind as I have no cable tv (self-inflicted as I'm not going to pay well over 100 bux a month for shitty Comcast service).
See, here's the thing: I don't really go see movies much and I guess it's because I'm broke all the time. This is what happens when you accountant tells you that you just filed under the poverty line (this was told to me in April but anyway).
I'm not adverse to movies. I love movies. They're practically all I watch but I'll only go and pay to see movies sparingly. Those time-to-time seasons when there comes a block of movies I'd actually care to go and see. Like now:
- Rescue Dawn - I'm figuring alone
- Bourne Ultimatum - I guess alone
- As a side note, I'd like to add that dvd library contains way too much matt damon and edward norton. I got 6 degrees of nothing away from these guys in about half my movies. I could even throw mr. pitt in for a bonus. Fight club, Mr&Mrs smith, Ocean's Eleven / Twelve, Rounders, American History X, add a few more I can't remember.
- Truly a significant percentage no?
- Transformers - Imagine that, alone. But I don't think I'll mind this one alone. I wanna be able to take in some hardcore visuals if the movie allows like I want it to.
- Die Hard (Dad and I will see this at some point as is the tradition of the Die Hard movies. Me, Sis and Dad see them together. This year, Sister is on another coast so we'll have to time that one down with the 3 hr. difference)
I already missed Spiderman 3 on the big screen. I might have to fork over some green soon to see a show on the Big Screen.
At least I had a decent enough ride tonight on the outdoor bike. Oh yea, you guys haven't seen pictures. Lemme see what I can do about that.
Meanwhile, I'm going to continue my pity-party over having no friends to see movies with. Later