Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thank you Wonk, for reminding me...

Of why I hate most of the people in this country of ours.

Way to give a shit. Way to 'Remember'. And what pisses me off more, is that they're laughing at the responses. I don't find it funny one freakin' bit! This clip (pictured below) is unbelievable!




It's all fun and games again, I guess. I mean, maybe that's why people attack our country. We get all upset for about 5 minutes. Unless it happens to you, then it's "wah, I need therapy for the rest of my life"

Some of us Still Remember.



and never will forget!

6 comments:

NoodleP said...

WOW! Un - fucking - believable.

Beakerz said...

Oh yea. And happy Flag Day everybody

an orange county girl said...

wow. that's pretty ridiculous...and disturbing.

honeykbee said...

That first video is disturbing and makes baby jesus cry.

Hey I forgot to tell you (and why not now?) heard Ankle Deep at Gordon Birsch last night!

Deatoni said...

The problem is i have no clue how many people this guy interviewed over the course of god knows how many days before he found these dumb fcks or where theyre even from. Look at where they are, Times Square. These are the same people who enjoy watching a buncha lights thats shaped like a ball fall from the sky. oooh..pretty..

Anonymous said...

I think the most disturbing thing about it is that horrible laugh track.

And oh yeah... Pennsylvania is a big city.

 
eXTReMe Tracker