Saturday, June 30, 2007

My new addictions

1. RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 - This PC game takes up a lot of my time lately. Tycoon 3, not so good.

Building my new site - Trying to learn/use Wordpress so it's a whole new ballgame but I think I found a template I like, finally!

Flickr.com - I'm even thinking of spending money to keep my pictures better organized. Not sure I want to because I keep my pictures in so many places, what's one more and what's with spending money on it, ya know?

Yelp.com - Share your opinion local (or not so local) places to eat

Gather.com - It's fun and we both get things if you join with me =)

GoodReads.com - Just a place to trade book or just tell other friends about books you're reading.

Insiderpages.com - Something close to Yelp.

Going.com
- doesn't work for me but would in NY, Chicago, San Francisco, and Boston

----If you wanna join me/my groups/etc, lemme know and you'll be in for a world of fun.

beaker76ha@yahoo.com

Either way, enjoy your Saturday...what is now evening/night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm adding you to my nerd-crack friends list.

Janet said...

glad to know you'll be adding lolcats to the list! :)

Miss Scarlet said...

I love flickr. So awesome. ALL of my pictures are on fotki, though.

 
eXTReMe Tracker