Thursday, March 16, 2006

Safeway 7:00pm - 9:00pm

I'm sorry mama.....I didn't mean to hurt you.....I didn't mean to make you cry, but I'm cleanin' out my closet.
and vaccumm
and laundry
and the kitchen
and and and
WWwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaAHHHHH!!!!


Thank you Edward the Monkey Fucker for adding me to your list of 'cool sites'. I added you to my new list.
See world! If you ask, talk, or make a stink about a subject, it might just make a difference.

Don't worry Michelle and Nat and Darkniss and others, I'll have yours up there soon enough. I gotta make it pretty first ;)

Case in point, my lab instructor got more than just the lone response I give when he asks, "Did anyone have trouble with the mid-term?"
The lab instructor seems like a really laid back dude, but that doesn't make for a good instructor when someone (me) is actually trying to learn. Enough bitching about the jagoffs of CUC.

I gotta get to dressing for my client, school, etc etc. Be home around 7 and will wanna die, so I might not get back to the site today.

As you might notice, I'm changing around the format. Included is putting up my favorite websites.
If you think this site is pretty cool, feel free to leave me your link and I'll post it.

Later kidz


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monkey Fucker?!?!? Wow. Harsh dude! But kewl none-the-less

honeykbee said...

between the harsh and the crazy, I don't even know where to begin!


=*

 
eXTReMe Tracker