Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Short of a 45 minute goodbye, am I jewish yet? I mean, here's a terrible set of jokies! ;)

Jewish Dr. Seuss


I will not eat green eggs and ham.

I will not eat them, Sam-I-am.

But I'll eat green eggs with a biscuit!

Or I will try them with some brisket.

I'll eat green eggs in a box.

If you serve them with some lox.

And those green eggs are worth a try.

Scrambled up in matzo brie!

And in a boat upon the river,

I'll eat green eggs with chopped liver!

So if you're a Jewish Dr. Seuss fan,

But troubled by green eggs and ham,

Let your friends in on the scoop:

Green eggs taste best with chicken soup!


AND........

Ben &Jerry's Ice Cream is now available in Israel...

In the following flavors :

Wailing Walnut

Moishmellow

Mazel Toffee

Chazalnut

Oy Ge-malt

Mi Ka-___mocha

Soda & Gamorra

Bernard Malamint

Berry Pr'i Hagafen

Choc-Eilat Chip

and finally (drum roll, please).........Simchas T'oreo.

It should also be noted that all these flavors come in a Cohen.

1 comment:

honeykbee said...

This cracks me up, big time.

I'm putting up a mezuzah!



bfgahwkf

 
eXTReMe Tracker