Sunday, September 25, 2005

Don't read this

I love coffee. Fuck it. Call me a drug addict ;)
AAaannnnyyywwayyy....Football Pics of the Week: (a New Feature of Saturday)
I figure I can post my shit, the way others do and it won't matter given nobody reads this shit. (ok, 3 people)

Here are the Odds (posted by USA Today)

Week 3
CINatCHI-3
ATLatBUFEVEN
CLEatIND-13.5
TBatGB-3
TENatSTL-6.5
CARatMIA-3
NOatMINEVEN
JAXatNYJEVEN
OAKatPHI-8
ARZatSEA-6
DALatSF-6.5
NEatPIT-3
NYGatSD-6.5
KCatDEN-3

Here are My Picks: (Subject to change before gametime)
$3.00 x 19 players =


CINatCHICIN
ATLatBUFATL
CLEatINDIND
TBatGBTB
TENatSTLSTL
CARatMIACAR
NOatMINNO
JAXatNYJJAX
OAKatPHIPHI
ARZatSEASEA
DALatSFDAL
NEatPITPIT
NYGatSDSD
KCatDENKC

For you two readers, Ref'd today. Not as fun, just as profitable. Have lots of school work to do, starting tommorrow.

Prolly write more later. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you now have 3 reader - so how do you like that!

 
eXTReMe Tracker