Monday, July 18, 2005

In Tribute to Freda Wright-Sorce



For more love to her: Beautiful, no?

I truly loved ya like a secondmother removed but still got christmas cards from.

You were a true 'sorce' of enjoyment as a part of the Don and Mike Show family and someone I've listened to for over 15 years.

Thank you for filling my mornings at WAVA, etc. all the way to present.

I will always miss you and from my 'family' to yours, Mike and Bart and etc., my thoughts are with you.

THE STORY

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

In lieu of flowers please make a donation
in the name of Freda Wright-Sorce
to the Worcester County Humane Society.

Worcester Humane Society
P.O. Box 48
Berlin MD 21811

All cards and letters may be sent to

Sorce Family
10800 Main Street
Fairfax, VA 22030
http://www.donandmikewebsite.com/

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker