Monday, February 04, 2008

I won't forget you babe...I won't forget you..........


It might seem as if I've forgotten about my duties as a blogger but I certainly have not. I've just been super busy looking for a job so my life outside of blogging can truly begin.

That being said, the new design is coming along. Slow but steady. Hopefully, I'll even have 'the shop' up by mid-Feb but like the Giants, I wouldn't bet on it.

Also, I am so excited to talk about my new found outlook on life. It's the very opposite of what this picture represents....so the new blog couldn't come at a better time

Just popping in to say hi and that I'm still around. If look, you can still find me writing in on people's sites from time to time......maybe even yours!

----New Site still in Progress of Construction----

4 comments:

Carrie M said...

that is a cruel thing to do...putting that awesomely bad Poison song into my head at 4:30 in the afternoon...

Scottie said...

::hugs::

Anonymous said...

Coffee?

honeykbee said...

Bad poison song? So not possible.

 
eXTReMe Tracker