Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sometimes you feel like a nut

ARIES - ( Mar 21 - April 19) The Daredevil.
Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.


----Sometimes you don't.

Forwarding this email. pft. I don't remember hearing the story about an email catching up to the bad guy in the end, so I don't think an email is going to be the bad luck of 16 years either!

Threatening that bad luck will come to a person based on not forwarding an email is childish, stupid, and potentially dangerous. We know the first two are true but you may be questioning how dangerous could an email forward be?!

Well, if you know anything about virus' or trojans or anything that can attack and destroy a computer from the inside out, then you know how dangerous an email can be. And while a silly forward about Horoscopes certainly isn't going to blow up your machine, it has the potential of being just as dangerous to a person's psyche.

This is where the superstitous and the stupidstitous butt heads.

I used to believe in horoscopes and all it caused was trouble. They became more self-fulfilling prophecies and anything else, so I gave them up.

Yea, I look every once in a while but you're talking to a guy who was quite the horoscope junkie.

So do what you like, but don't forward me anymore horoscope emails. It can only cause me bad luck ;)

4 comments:

honeykbee said...

Horoscopes make me suspicious. Horoscopes with words in all caps makes me super suspicious. It's like, they REALLY want you to know that they are SERIOUS! LOOK OUT! EXTREME HOROSCOPE!!!!

Nothing worse than the stupidstitous.

Scottie said...

i hate those emails that say "if you love me, you will reply back to me as well as 10 other of your friends." Oh please, if you really loved ME you wouldn't have sent me a damn chain-letter to begin with. stupid people.

when i get that shit, i keep the fun part and delete off the whole "forward this shit" part (unless it's something fun like a recipe exchange).

an orange county girl said...

you know, every time i get an email that looks even remotely like a forward, it automatically gets deleted before opening. that way i can avoid the bad luck that allegedly comes from opening it and then refusing to send it to 10 people in 10 seconds.

i love my friends too much to put them in the situation where bad luck is unavoidable.

Beakerz said...

I usual adopt LIZZIE's style but whole-heartedly agree with you SCOTTie-my-boy.

HKB - you just relax sista; I don't read them because of your hex on them. lol

 
eXTReMe Tracker