Monday, December 25, 2006

The roller coaster continues...family woes continue

as if my personal life wasn't screwy enough, as the good news of my father coming home has started to settle in.....

I found out that as my father was checking out of the hospital, my uncle checked in. His heart has not been doing well for a while and while this wasn't a second heart attack, it certainly ain't good.

He is stable and when the time is right, will be moved to the nursing home/care center that my Grandmother was residing at for her final years.

BUT IN GOOD NEWS!!!!

My friend from childhood had twins! Christmas eve or day. Not sure, haven't spoken to her.
Congrats Jenni !!!


Merry Christmas =\

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude...sounds like you need a drink. Have one on me.

 
eXTReMe Tracker