Thursday, November 30, 2006

32 Hours

One day, there will be 32 hours.

At least a guy can hope and pray for it. Either that or allow me the ability to no longer require sleep.

I do tend to wonder if a person can just never sleep again and still live to be as old as Betty White's toenails, cause that's what I'd like to do without the crusty fungus. Either that or these days need to be increased to 32 hours per. If only for that pesky sundial and the havoc it's created since.

24 just ain't cuttin' it anymore. Not that they ever did mind you but now more than ever, I could really use the extra time.
Time to think.
Time to draw.
Time to explore.
Time to slow down.
Time for answers.
Time to rest!

Work, School, the ongoing saga that is the fight for my teaching certification. Let us not forget, time to surf DCBlogs and maybe even write something funny one of these days. Hell, write ANYTHING one of these days.

So now that I'm taking the time to pour out my bullshit, I find myself hindered to not speak about topics which are just aching to flow from my lips (or fingertips if I don't find a voice-to-type program). Censored by my own sense of obligation to myself, others and the continued self-doubt that haunts me.

One day my friend, I will be free to speak. Free to share the personal goings-on of my life.
One day, I'll have all the time in the world to surf and run and play.

One day, there will be 32 hours.

5 comments:

E :) said...

I second that! Damn too-short days.

Anonymous said...

I could definitely use an extra 8 a day.

honeykbee said...

Good evening. Many have bodies which not insuranced...

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

 
eXTReMe Tracker