Sunday, February 05, 2006

Everybody else is gonna talk to ya about the Superbowl. I'll just say I'm rooting for Pitt and leave it at that.

In other news,


Weekend FUN LINKS:

Last night, we watched Murderball. The movie about the paraly

So Joel sent me a really funny video about SuperHeros, but funnier

So my friend Delirum and I were bullshitting as we do on Saturdays....before my love, K awakes for our day of fun...and he sent me a LINK that certainly is of particular interest.
I didn't say to me, as it is not, but for some.

Given I can't make it there til June, I have to continue to watch the TV SHOW. Yea, again and again I piss and moan about my delay til graduation.

So SIRIUS is much more than just Howard. In my searching for excellent music and through recommendation, I found Channel 008. While its played RIO about 5 times over the past 24 hours, when I was pulling in the other night (Thursday after winning $20.00 @ poker) WHAM came on. I even sat in the car, in the middle of the night, just to listen to it finish.

Actually, speaking of Sirius, I ran the antenna through the car and our the trunk. I even cleaned my car at the same time, so it really worked out well. Thank god for another 60 degree day in Feb!
Remember, we're not in Florida.

The old days were great...and they'll come around again. And when we Do get our house, the game room we speak of will certainly house one of her Favorite Games as well as One of Mine.
School can't end soon enough.

Off to Nat's to watch the Game. Gotta leave at half to come back and study though. Happens I guess.

Lates

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker