Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Cash on Cash by Johnny Cash



Well, I wrote this last week and thought I'd think of something interesting to come up with, but all I could think of, is Karen's garage getting blocked in TWICE! Don't even get me started.

So, I'm really looking forward to the gift giving season. Wanna see the non-sense I'd like this year?

Here It Is

Anyway, I'm gonna go listen to some Johnny Cash and watch the ballgame.

Enjoy some stuff to look at below:


Random Links:

Is this shit gonna REALLY take up the federal governments time?

Beer? Check. Football? Check. Strippers? Check Plus!

Lets all welcome to the fun, Natalie! Yay Yay Yay!

The Flintstones....like you've prolly never seen them

Is nothing sacred anymore?

and Finally...............GAMES





No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker